Terms & Conditions
The Promoter of this Activity is Dell International Services India Private Limited (“Dell”), No 12/2-A, 13/1-A, Divyashree Greens, Inner Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hubli, Domlur, Bangalore - 560071. The Activity will be held throughout India, subject to these Terms and Conditions. This Activity is being conducted on www.dellfuturist.com
“Dell Futurist” (“Activity”) is a contest where college students can upload their passion images/videos online. User that shares relevant and unique images/videos stands a chance to win depending on the number of votes received during the relevant passion voting exercise. The Activity begins on June 7th, 2018 and ends on January 2019. Dell recommends that participants read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully prior to participating in this activity. An entry by the Participant shall automatically mean his/her acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
This Activity will be open to all internet users between the age group of 18 to 22 years. Each participant can use only one Email or Twitter or Facebook or Google profile to register for this Activity. Multiple account holders will be immediately disqualified from the Contest without prior notice or intimation.
How the contest works:
- Participants can choose the theme/passion in which they would like to submit their images/videos on www.dellfuturist.com
- Once submitted, these entries will be judged on a monthly bases and winners will be announced at the end of every passion activity.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant can submit. The user that shares maximum relevant images will have higher chances of winning.
- To be eligible to qualify, entries must be original images/videos and not online images/videos. Any kind of plagiarism will be unaccepted, and the participant will face consequences/disqualification.
- The qualifying entries will be shortlisted further by the Dell India Brand Managing team and their decision will be final and binding.
- Users will have to click the share button after submitting their entries and promote the activity on their social media. Only after this they would be eligible to win.
- Social media promotion executed by an individual shall be validated upon every unique activity and any duplication shall be disqualified or counted as one and the same as the prior activity.
- The participant will receive points as per the uniqueness and value of their submissions as per the audience voting for every passion.
- The winner of this activity will win exciting goodies from Dell. Apart from this, Monthly winners will be mentored by an expert.